REACT-NATIVE/ FLUTTER / IONIC / OTHER Cross PLATFORM mobile app developer
Engineering Degree or Engineering Degree with MBA with Strong Knowledge of Blockchain, AI & IOT
4- 7 Years in Product Management
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience working with React Native / Flutter / Ionic both for IOS/Android
- Experience working either with react native or flutter
- Experience working with dart or react js or angular js depending on the framework
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration/APIs and delivery of React Native applications.
- Experience working with python, Java, Mongo Database, SQL is a plus
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Work as part of a team to build cross-platform native mobile applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent cross-platform applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Seamless integration with AI/ML-based recommendation systems.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include product manager, full-stack developers, Blockchain developer, AI Engineers QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients LMS systems like canvas, moodle, etc will be added skill.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Follow FullStack’s detailed development process